I a postdoc with Damien Calaque at the Institut Montpelliérain Alexander Grothendieck in the ERC Project DerSympApp. I work on the categorification of Gromov–Witten theory via derived geometry and operad theory.
Until this year I was a PhD student supervised by Étienne Mann at the LAREMA and by Cristina Manolache at the University of Sheffield.
I am also an associated member of the ANR project CatAG.
- Derived algebraic geometry
- Gromov–Witten theory and mirror symmetry
- Category theory
- ∞-Operads and bar duality
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: IMAG, Université de Montpellier campus du Triolet, Place Eugène Bataillon, 34090 Montpellier (France), Bâtiment 9, Office 115